BOARDING SERVICES OFFERED
- 24/7 Care
- Separate Small Dog Boarding
- Large Dog Boarding
- Web Cams (Coming soon...)
- Customized care to your individual dog's needs
- 2.5 Acre Dog Park (6' fenced with lots of trees and grass)
- Indoor Training/Play Building (Coming Spring/Summer 2012)
- Grooming Available
- Pick Up and Delivery Available Monday - Thursday and Friday by Appointment weather permitting
- Daycare Available
- Private luxury VIP cottage with separate wrought iron fenced yard (for pets 20 lbs. or less)
* Chapel Hill Pet Resort is a licensed and inspected boarding facility in the State Of Missouri.
- Rabies - current
Parvo/Distemper - current as to owner's veterinarian recommendations.
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) - current
- Flea/Tick Prevention - current
All dogs must be:
- Well socialized
- Friendly with all dogs and people, including children
- Spayed or neutered unless being actively shown
Bring your own food in a covered Rubbermaid type container with the pet's name on top and all feeding/Medication descriptions. We try to imitate same feeding habits as at home.
Each pet gets a Coolaroo bed and a soft fleece to top it off. Your own pet's bedding is allowed as long as it will fit in my washer if need be.
- Proof of Vaccination
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Owner/Pet name in subject line.
- Guest Dog on Leash
We remove leashes and collars once safely inside gated area for safety.
- Food in Size Appropriate Container with Lid for length of stay. Please have Guest's name on container.
Individual portions in ziploc baggies in a bag are acceptable.
No open bags please.
We offer Taste of the Wild food on request for an additional charge.
- Medicines clearly labeled with dosage.
$1/dose additional charge.
- Each Guest gets a Platform Cot/Bed.
You may bring a small blanket, pad or bed.
- Toys welcome.
They will be in Guest's private room/run.
- Healthy Treats welcome.
No rawhides or bones, please.
Please feel free to call the Main Reservation Line at (816) 668-8911. It will go to voicemail. Please give us 24 hours to return calls at that number. You are more than welcome to call/text Lisa's Cell at (816) 668-8911 with questions and reservations. That method will get a quick response.
No One Likes Pills Shoved Down Their Throat!
Many of us, including our pets are on oral medication. Please bring a tasty, non-refrigerated treat for your dog to help make the experience pleasant for them and us! Thank you!
- Please text 10 minutes prior to arrival. 816-668-8911
- There is a short gravel drive to the right hand side of the yellow building at the end of the driveway. Please stay in car and wait at gate.
- We will watch for you and open the gate so you can drive in. Once you are inside we will close the gate. You are now in a fully fenced parking lot. An attendant will be there to check you in/out.
- Your dog will be led to or brought to you from a safe holding pen.
- We will then open the gate and you can drive out.
- It is an outdoor environment. Masks are appreciated.
- Any entrance into the resort interior spaces will require a mask.